In-Depth Analysis and Experimentation to Improve Crop Yield and Sustainability
- We have researched and worked on 20+ crops across horticulture, plantation , fibres and agriculture. We have 100+ models for precise irrigation, fertigation and disease and pest models. Our models have an average R2 value of 0.93.
- Our research includes devising accurate stagewise irrigation schedules, understanding of nutrient interactions in crops and understanding the entomology of various pests and pathogens that may attack the crops. We provide alerts and actionable insights to protect crop just in the right time.
- We have researchers in soil science, plant physiology, plant pathology, entomology and crop nutrition.
- We have been working on highly efficient , accurate and high quality IoT devices. These devices collect data from the farms at a regular interval. Our devices are patented and meet the global standards for accuracy and safety.
- We study the microclimate around crops to predict the weather patterns at microclimate level. We have hourly and daily weather models. Our climate research includes
- We have 30+ weather models with 50% more accuracy compared to global weather models like GFS and ECMWF.
Machine Learning and Satellite Data
- Our machine learning research includes predicting weather, finding patterns in farm activities, disease & pest predictions and analysing satellite images for parameters like yield prediction, leaf area index and NDVI. We continuously analyse farm data using our proprietary machine learning models to extract insights out of the raw data. We also predict soil moisture in macro level using satellite data.